Home Equity Loans for Bad Credit Refinancing
Wouldn't you like to work with lenders that can offer the most aggressive home equity loans and bad credit mortgage refinancing in the nation? New programs for bad credit equity loans were developed to meet your specific needs. Now is the time to consolidate your credit cards, auto loans, home equity loan, and personal loans into one easy payment. Shop for lenders that offer alternative financing with equity loans for people with low credit scores, past bankruptcies and more.
- No Equity Required with Some Poor Credit Equity Loan Programs!
- Finance Home Improvements, Rehab and Construction Projects
- Eliminate High-Interest Debt with a Bad Credit Home Equity Loan
- Convert Bad Credit Home Equity Lines to Fixed Interest Loans
- Maximize Tax Deductions on Home Equity Interest Paid
- Home Equity Lines with Interest Only Payments on Revolving Accounts
While most banks limit you to 100% of your home's value. Under the HARP 2.0, We can lend borrowers beyond 125% of the home value for loan amounts up to $700,000. Check to see if you qualify for the Home Affordable Refinance Program with a HARP refinance lender.
Eliminate the burden of growing interest debt on your credit cards, and qualify for a loan with fixed, simple interest rates that may offer additional tax savings. As you know, tax deductions are difficult to find. That's why mortgage refinancing for bad credit from subprime lenders that are not afraid to take a risk makes sense.
With our equity loans you are able to consolidate multiple, high-interest credit cards and loan payments into one, lower monthly payment. According to the Bankrate survey of lenders 30-year fixed mortgage rates dropped to 3.75% from 3.78%. In other news, Nationwide announced new guidelines for the cash mortgage refinance.
The 2nd mortgage defaults fell to the historic level at 0.73% last month. With less foreclosures, we anticipate more aggressive lending in the years to come.
Lower Rates Can Help You Save Hundreds of dollars every month!
In most cases homeowners benefit from tax savings when they consolidate debt or fund a major purchase with an equity mortgage from a well-equipped 2nd mortgage lender. Please consult a tax advisor to see how much you could save.
Debt Consolidation Loans
- Refinance Loans for All Types of Credit
- Consolidate all of your Bills into One Low monthly Payment
- Refinance High interest Credit cards
- Reduce your monthly payments with Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans
- Low Monthly 2nd Mortgage Payments
- Borrow with Little Equity Needed
- Cash Out for Paying Off Debts
- Money for Home Construction
*Your Loan approval is subject to submitting an application to the mortgage lender verification of income, employment, assets and other information like obtaining an acceptable property.